Developing long term relationships with clients through understanding their organizational business objectives and goals.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Networking, Conflict Resolution, Group Dynamics, Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Excellent Planning Skills
- Negotiation skills to persuade senior colleagues to follow agreed record storing guidelines;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to develop an understanding of how your organization works and build integrated records systems;
- Good project management and organisational skills;
- A good grasp of new technology to use and adapt to new IT packages and systems;
- An awareness of information management principles and familiarity with information systems and archives;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility to get involved in all aspects of information provision.
- Creating & maintaining company databases to ensure quick retrieval of information.
- Developing record distribution and storage policies.
- Auditing the information that is created and stored within the company.
- Analysing company’s information needs and developing procedures to ensure these requirements are met.
- Referring to policy & legislative requirements in order to determine the length of time company records are kept.
- Potentially overseeing the transition from paper to electronic management systems.
- Providing the necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency and regulatory requirements of the company are met.
- Supporting & providing the supporting the exacta & accurate statics & figures about inventories that management required for generating different kinds of report & presentation.
Developing long term relationships with clients through understanding their organisational business objectives and goals. Utilising knowledge gains from the marketplace, investigates new areas to grow the business and works to develop solutions that better serve our clients.